August 2008 Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moms of babies born in August 2008 as well as anyone else that would like to talk about babies and kids

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hope this sticks!!

Go down 
+5
3guysandagirl
cassie
Taylor's Ma
Judy@>----
mama_2_many
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mama_2_many

mama_2_many

I hope this sticks!! Empty
PostSubject: I hope this sticks!!   I hope this sticks!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:26 pm

I have been banned from FF for about a year now, andI hope that this group will allow me to get back involved! I have felt so left out. I can't tell you how much I HATE FF.
It sucks that they give you this wonderful forum, but God forbid you violate Big Sister rules..
Anywho...
Thanks Cassie!!1
Back to top Go down
Judy@>----

Judy@>----

PostSubject: Re: I hope this sticks!!   I hope this sticks!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:30 pm

everytime I see you on FB I always think of the pic you posted of when you let your other kiddies decorate your belly.

I thought that was such a cute idea.

Missed seeing yuor kiddies.
Back to top Go down
Taylor's Ma

Taylor's Ma

PostSubject: Re: I hope this sticks!!   I hope this sticks!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Why did you get banned?
Back to top Go down
http://boroughbaby.blogspot.com/
cassie

PostSubject: Re: I hope this sticks!!   I hope this sticks!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:31 pm

I hope this sticks too!
Back to top Go down
mama_2_many

mama_2_many

PostSubject: Re: I hope this sticks!!   I hope this sticks!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:32 pm

B/c after TIna got banned (the first time..LOL) people were sending me their e-mails to pass on to her. I never got an e-mail, a PM or anything, just was no longer allowed to log on.

Still to this day, I can't even get to the membership page!! Grrrr
Back to top Go down
3guysandagirl

3guysandagirl

PostSubject: Re: I hope this sticks!!   I hope this sticks!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:33 pm

They suck Krystin! I am still temporarily banned, but don't plan on going back. I only had so many days left anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heismyheartalways.blogspot.com
Dana and Lilian

PostSubject: Re: I hope this sticks!!   I hope this sticks!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Well... I hope it works out too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rubyfruitdesign.com
tracymichelle

tracymichelle

PostSubject: Re: I hope this sticks!!   I hope this sticks!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Tina- why did you get temp banned? I missed that one!
Back to top Go down
3guysandagirl

3guysandagirl

PostSubject: Re: I hope this sticks!!   I hope this sticks!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Last time or this time?

Last time: I posted about another mommies board I had been on for 2 years. Because I didn't realize we could stay there after we had our babies. My bad.

This time: Well, I'm still pi$$ed about them slapping Cassie on the wrist for posting about FB and the link to get info on Maggie/Kelli. We paid them good money to be members there and I feel they keep failing me. I'm done with them. I didn't have long on my membership anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heismyheartalways.blogspot.com
Mommy~Kim

Mommy~Kim

PostSubject: Re: I hope this sticks!!   I hope this sticks!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:18 pm

I hope this sticks too, Krystin! Mogo didn't work too well lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kimfordhamphotography.com
Krista

PostSubject: Re: I hope this sticks!!   I hope this sticks!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:57 pm

I think these little forums for just the month tend to work better than mogo.

I made one for us a while back, and its just sitting on my server, I didn't know how to get everyone here. Kelli and are mods, but I think we are the only members. Very Happy

I hope we can stay together for awhile, and will be glad to be free to say and link whatever we want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope this sticks!!   I hope this sticks!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hope this sticks!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
August 2008 Moms :: Just for Fun :: The Venting Room-
Jump to: