August 2008 Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moms of babies born in August 2008 as well as anyone else that would like to talk about babies and kids

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What and how much is your baby eating?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cassie

What and how much is your baby eating? Empty
PostSubject: What and how much is your baby eating?   What and how much is your baby eating? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Andrew is a very light eater. He may eat 20 oz in a day, yesterday was only 16. For meals, he may have a total of 1 jar of stage 2 food, occaionally will eat 2. And then he has some cheerios or puffs. I give him table foods when he is around when I am eating, which isn't really that often.
Back to top Go down
cloudnine

cloudnine

PostSubject: Re: What and how much is your baby eating?   What and how much is your baby eating? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:40 pm

I've been having a hard time figuring out how much to give Simon. Most meals he gets 1/2 cup of food total (so like 1/4 cup of veg and 1/4 rice cereal for the iron, or 1/4 cup veg and 1/4 of fruit) and I'll give him cheerios to munch on while I'm heating it up or making dinner. I haven't moved into snacks in between meals yet but I might start that soon. I also feed him table foods if it's something that can be broken into small enough pieces for him to chew on.
Back to top Go down
http://oncloudnine-pregnant.blogspot.com/
Dana and Lilian

PostSubject: Re: What and how much is your baby eating?   What and how much is your baby eating? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:52 pm

I have no idea how much formula a day she drinks, I give her on demand... but I make 4 oz bottles and she probably has about 6-7 a day.

She has either 1 (or recently) 2 solid meals a day of jarred baby food fruits & veggies. (She had pretty much every single fruit and veggie that come in a jar.) She'll eat 1/2-1 jar at a time. (Stage 2 jars).

I also give her plain yogurt mixed with baby food every few days.

She eats about 10-12 puffs 2-3x a day (after each meal she gets puffs as "dessert", or if I need to keep her busy while I cook for me.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rubyfruitdesign.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What and how much is your baby eating?   What and how much is your baby eating? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What and how much is your baby eating?
Page 1 of 1