August 2008 Moms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moms of babies born in August 2008 as well as anyone else that would like to talk about babies and kids

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I sent 40 FF august moms invitations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
3guysandagirl

3guysandagirl

I sent 40 FF august moms invitations Empty
PostSubject: I sent 40 FF august moms invitations   I sent 40 FF august moms invitations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:07 pm

to join here on FB. The rest is up to someone who knows a way we can get people over here without drawing attention to ourselves from FF. Wait. I just told off FF again and asked them to delete my damn account because I can't figure out how.

Grr...
Back to top Go down
http://www.heismyheartalways.blogspot.com
Taylor's Ma

Taylor's Ma

PostSubject: Re: I sent 40 FF august moms invitations   I sent 40 FF august moms invitations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Go Tina. I expect you to have transferred everyone to this board by the time I get back from Vegas.
Back to top Go down
http://boroughbaby.blogspot.com/
3guysandagirl

3guysandagirl

PostSubject: Re: I sent 40 FF august moms invitations   I sent 40 FF august moms invitations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:11 pm

I am good at recruiting. I can do it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.heismyheartalways.blogspot.com
cassie

PostSubject: Re: I sent 40 FF august moms invitations   I sent 40 FF august moms invitations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Woohoo! Once we get as many as we can here, we can figure out who still needs to be recruited over and then I'll go down on FF to get the rest over here.
Back to top Go down
kismacsk

PostSubject: Re: I sent 40 FF august moms invitations   I sent 40 FF august moms invitations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi girls,

Got the email, thanks Dana.
Ok, let me figure this out...
Back to top Go down
kismacska

PostSubject: Re: I sent 40 FF august moms invitations   I sent 40 FF august moms invitations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:36 pm

ok, registered lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I sent 40 FF august moms invitations   I sent 40 FF august moms invitations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I sent 40 FF august moms invitations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
August 2008 Moms :: Just for Fun :: The Kitchen Table-
Jump to: